INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE SENDING OF NEWSLETTERS
pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
This information is provided in compliance with art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), and is related to the processing of your personal data for sending newsletters by FEDERIGHI 1926 S.p.A. according to the methods indicated below.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of personal data is FEDERIGHI 1926 S.p.A., with registered office in Via Tosco Romagnola Ovest, 17, 56012 Fornacette (PISA) e-mail address: [email protected] (hereinafter also the "Owner").
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The Owner will use your personal data exclusively to send you the newsletter for commercial, promotional and informational purposes (promotional campaigns, offers, commercial initiatives, etc.) in relation to the FEDERIGHI company and to the products and services it offers.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis of the processing is your explicit consent (art. 6.1a GDPR) issued through the selection of the specific consent box present on the Website. The consent can be revoked at any time by modifying your options for sending newsletters, or by clicking on the appropriate link that you will find at the bottom of every e-mail received or by sending a request to the e-mail address [email protected]. However, revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing provided before the revocation and the further processing of the same data based on other legal bases.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES IN THE EVENT OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE
The provision of your data for the sending of newsletters is purely optional. The refusal to provide data will only result in the impossibility of sending the newsletter and therefore to be updated about commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material, however it will not entail any consequence on the possibility of registering on the Site and using the other services provided therein.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of personal data relating to you will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic means, including automated means, in accordance with the methods and with the appropriate tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures will be adopted, so that an adequate level of data protection is guaranteed, as required by law, allowing access only to persons authorized to process data. of the owner or managers designated by the owner. The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control. FEDERIGHI retains personal data through servers mainly located within the European Economic Area, however, it reserves the right to make use of services located in countries outside the EU, in which case the service providers are selected from those who provide adequate guarantees for of the articles 45 and following of the GDPR. With specific reference to the USA, the transfer of data is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor of the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield).
The subjects who can learn about your personal data, within the limits strictly necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, are subjects authorized to process personal data by Federighi 1926 Spa.
For the performance of some functions inherent to the management of the newsletter service and of the website, the Data Controller addresses external subjects and / or companies to which he sends the necessary data and in particular:
- agencies / platforms for the automated marketing communications service;
- Site Hosting Company
- Website technological maintenance company.
The data could be used by the police and the judicial authority to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
The complete list of data processors is available by writing to the e-mail address [email protected].
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data collected for marketing purposes will be kept for the period of time permitted by law and by the provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data and, therefore, for a period not exceeding 24 months starting from the recording of data on the occasion of the original provision of consent and its renewal.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to the articles 15-22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 to you, as an interested party, the following rights are recognized:
• Right of Access: the interested party, pursuant to art. 15, has the right to obtain confirmation that a processing of personal data concerning him is being carried out and, if necessary, to obtain a copy. He also has the right to obtain access to personal data concerning him and to further information such as the purpose of processing, categories of recipients, data retention period and exercisable rights.
• Right of rectification: the interested party, pursuant to art. 16, has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or the integration of the same.
• Right to cancellation: the interested party has the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him, without unjustified delay, if there is one of the reasons provided for by art. 17.
• Right to limitation of treatment: the interested party has the right, in the cases provided for by Article 18 of Regulation 2016/679, to obtain the limitation of the processing.
• Right to data portability: the data subject has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, personal data concerning him and has the right to transmit such data to another holder without impediment, according to the provisions of art. 20 of Regulation 2016/679;
• Right to object to processing: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him / her as provided by the art. 21 of Regulation 2016/679.
• Complaint: the data subject is also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Privacy Guarantor.
The above rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller without formalities by mail to the following address: Via Tosco Romagnola Ovest, 17, 56012 Fornacette (PISA) (Italy), or via email to: [email protected]
UPDATES AND CHANGES
This Notice is updated to 02.08.2019